5 Netflix Recommendations
By now, I’m pretty sure that everyone has Netflix, right? It is a platform that I use while I’m at home, and even when I travel. There are times when I don’t watch Netflix all that often, and there are times when I seriously watch nothing else. I’ve selected 5 Netflix recommendations that you can add to your watch list!
- Evil Genius: Getting into true crime docu-series can actually be pretty difficult for me. I placed this as my first of my 5 Netflix recommendations because it is seriously that good! FYI, it is quite graphic, and probably not for younger audiences. The story is incredible, and the twist and turns would make blockbuster film.
- The Staircase: OMG! If you have not watched this yet, where are you? This is another true crime documentary-series that has an insane story line. It is scary just because it has some crazy turn of events. I’m sure that if you spend any amount of time on social media, then you probably have heard tons of theories about this program.
- Stranger Things: I’m sure that almost everyone on the planet has watched this. If you love horror thrillers, then this is the one for you. It has even made an impact on items around my house as well. The production of the show is seriously movie quality, and Steve is everything.
- Orange is the New Black: I think I didn’t start watching this until it was on season 4. The new season just premiered, and if you have been watching it, then you probably already know that it is getting wild! It is another program that is basically a part of my every day life now!
- Making a Murderer: Yeah, another true crime show. I pretty much cannot stop watching about true crime, or talking about it for that matter. This one again is decently graphic, and might pull on your heartstrings a bit as well. I actually have been keeping up with this case online too!
What are your Netflix recommendations?