Fashion can be expensive, but finding trendy pieces that you love does not have to be. I have spent years finding fun pieces that I love, and that do not break the bank. I have gathered five of my favorite online shops (who shops at a store anymore?). Most of the sites always have a sale going on as well, and even better sales around holidays! Most of these websites are online only, and a lot of them are based in the United Kingdom, but hey, I love England! Let’s get started, right?
Let’s get shopping!
1. BOOHOO : This is definitely a go to website for me when it comes to fashion. I can find items that are really affordable, on trend, and the quality is pretty good as well. Boohoo usually always has at least a 50% off sale going on, and sometimes you can find a 60% off sale as well. The shipping is fast, and express rates are affordable as well. They have a lot of going out pieces, and a pretty amazing jacket section as well. They offer petite, maternity, and plus sizes as well. There is even have a men’s section!
2. MISSGUIDED: Missguided is along the same lines Boohoo, but between you and me, I think the quality may be better! This website has sales most of the time, and always has a student discount! This is a great place for fun dresses, unique tops, and on trend shoes. They do feature plus size and tall options too! I have found some incredible pieces on Missguided, and they have really proven themselves in my wardrobe.
3. NASTY GAL: I think we all know who Sophia Amoruso is by now. She is the mind behind the Nasty Gal brand, and the writer of Girlboss. Nasty Gal was recently purchased by Boohoo, and has had sort of a brand change. Like Boohoo, they always have a sale on their website, and theirs even include sale items. This has a lot of tongue-in-cheek fashion, and has maintained the sassy vibe that Sophia Amorosu instilled in the name.
Still looking for more websites? Keep reading!
4. MISS SELFRIDGE: While they may not have amazing sales like the previous sites, they have some really great fashion finds. From elevated basics to statement making jackets, they have a little bit of everything for everyone. The have a petite section as well, and some premium items that are going to cost you a little bit more, but have some really amazing details and features.
5. PRETTYLITTLETHING: Last, but not least! If you are looking for some fun dresses, this is definitely your place to go. They always have a sale going on, sometimes you can even get 50% off of everything! They sell a lot of extra things in terms of beauty and makeup. You can find a great dress, shoes, jewelry, and even the self tan you may need for your legs!