Happy almost warm weather everyone! We are dealing with some crazy weather right now, but I am keeping my fingers crossed! It’s a new month which means it is time to check out the Sephora “New In”! Contrary to the usual Sephora must haves, this mostly contains makeup! So, add some of these to your shopping list!
Sephora Must Haves: April 2018
- GLAMGLOW x MY LITTLE PONY: I just did a full review of this mask, so be sure to check that out! I’m a huge fan of GLAMGLOW, and I mean, this turns your face into a magical glittery ball. It also fights the signs of aging, and helps to brighten your skin too!
- CHANEL Gabrielle: This perfume seriously smells insane. I was not even in the market for a perfume. While browsing Sephora, I decided to give it a smell, and it instantly went into my basked. I have worn this every single day, and I’ve had a ton of compliments on it as well. If you are looking for a great signature summer scent, then I highly suggest this one!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter: If there is one thing you should know about me, it is that I am a highlighter fiend. The ABH highlighters are some of my favorite, and this one looks gorgeous. It seems like it may be a little dark for my skin tone, but honestly, that won’t stop me from rocking it.
- Benefit Gold Rush Blush: Did anyone else not know that Benefit came out with a new blush? I’m typically up to date, but clearly am not. this color looks gorgeous, and not like one that I own. I also am partial to the Benefit boxed blushes.
- YSL All-In-One Glow: Yeah, I know that I don’t need another foundation too. I’m a huge fan of YSL Beauty, and especially the Touche Eclat range of products. This seems like the perfect foundation for the upcoming warmer months. Not only does it have a medium coverage and SPF, but it also has a glowy finish to it as well!
- Dior Addict Lacquer Plump: Once again, I am crazy about Dior Beauty. The Lip Glows are probably my most used lip product to date, ever! Not only is this a long lasting lip color, but it also plumps up your lip, and hydrates too!
Shop The Post
Are any of these products going on your Sephora must haves list?