Sephora Must Haves: August 2018
I know, I know, I’m cutting it close this month! I don’t know how my Sephora Must Haves: August 2018 list is coming so late in the month, but at least it made it, right?! The best thing about this months selections is that these are mostly products I have used, and even have some reviews up on the blog right now! As we prepare for cooler weather ahead, I’m working on my beauty staples, and this list features some of them!
Shop The Post
- BeautyBlender Liquid Whip Long-wear Foundation: While I don’t really appreciate the shade range of this product, I am so interested in the formula! I’ve only heard amazing things about the coverage of this foundation, and I am pretty pumped to try it soon! It is on the way to me as we speak, so keep your eyes peeled for that blog post!
- Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara: I’ve been struggling with mascaras lately, but this one has been a lifesaver! It gives me all of the volume I want from a mascara, but without the flaking! I’ve even cried in this mascara, and it did not budge! Another bonus is that Hourglass has some beautiful packaging as well!
- Benefit Cosmetics Brow Contour Pro: If you know me, you know that I love this $7 dollar eyebrow pencil, but this is so good! It is four full size products in one easy to carry package. You can create some amazing Instagram brows with it too! Benefit always does some amazing brow products, so it had to be on my Sephora Must Haves: August 2018 list!
- Olaplex No. 4 Shampoo & No. 5 Conditioner: I’m such a fan of Olaplex No. 3 that I had no choice but to pick these products up as soon as I saw them! They have become a staple in my shower routine, and have taken over my haircare product range. Not only does it almost eliminate frizz, but it has long-lasting effects as well. I feel like my hair has completely changed over time, and I give some of the credit to the Olaplex lines. Read my full blog post here!
- Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Honey Mask: If you follow me on Instagram, then you would know that I was part of a campaign promoting this product. Therefore, this link will not have any affiliate link, but it will send you to a site that provides more information. Anyway, this is a great mask for pretty much anyone! It works great with my sensitive skin, but does give me a slight tingle during use. It actually leaves my skin feeling moisturized after use, which I love!
What is on your Sephora shopping list?
*This post contains affiliate links. The Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Honey Mask was provided to me for an honest review via social media*