With the new year having arrived, it is time for new makeup right? Sephora is always one of my favorite shops to go to when I am feeling uninspired. There is nothing like new beauty products to start your year off right. So, what do should you be looking for on your next Sephora trip? Let’s find out!
- Diorskin Forever Undercover Foundation: I have been a strong lover of the Diorskin Forever Undercover Concealer for quite a few months now. It is crazy lightweight, but still has incredible coverage. If that trait runs in the family, then this is a must have!
- SUPERGOOP! Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum: You really should be using a sunscreen at all times, and even in the winter! While it may be freezing outside, the harmful rays from the sun do not care. What sold me on this is the it being weightless, and great for dryness, which is something that I am dealing with now!
- Korres Black Pine Antiaging Firming & Lifting Sleeping Facial: I mean…come on! Although I am not old (yet), I still like to do preventive care. After using the Diorskin Jelly Sleeping Mask, sleeping masks have been my jam. Anything that firms and lifts is completely on my radar!
- Sephora Collection Shave & Smooth Facial Razor: If you have not hopped on the shaving your face train, then where have you been?! Not only is it amazing for exfoliating, but it takes just a few minutes. There are tons of tutorials on Youtube about it, and it is something that I personally practice as well.
- Tatcha The Deep Cleanse: After using the Tatcha Water Cream, this brand is perfection in my eyes. Not only are all of the products gorgeous, but they actually do work. I am currently in the market for a new cleanser, and this is one that I have to try!
- First Aid Beauty Hello Fab Coconut Water Cream: Okay, so remember when I was talking about my obsession over water cream? I am so obsessed with the texture, and the moisture that they provide. Anything that says “water cream” is going to be on my shopping list.
- Too Faced Diamond Light Multi-Use Highlighter: How can anyone say no to this? Highlighter is something that completely dominates my makeup collection, and this highlighter looks gorgeous. This comes off as decently holographic as well, which is something I currently do not have in my collection.
What beauty products are you adding to your collection this year? Who else is excited for all of the spring collections?!