It’s my birthday month! Yay! Time actually does fly, and I cannot believe that I am turning twenty-nine. With birthdays comes shopping, and I’m excited to bring my Sephora Must Haves for July 2018! Some of these products are not new on the website, but they are things that I have been testing out, or at least loving lately.
Sephora Must Haves: July 2018
- Tatcha Water Cream: This is not a new thing, but holy cow. If you are in the market for a new moisturizer, I highly suggest you pick this up. It has been my staple moisturizer for well over a year now. I keep repurchasing this cream, and have never been let down. To be honest, nothing compares to this at all. It is ideal for all seasons as well. I’ve talked about it a few times on the blog as well.
- YSL All Hours Concealer: This is something that has recently come into my beauty routine as of the past few weeks. I just did a full review on the concealer if you are looking of some more information about it. It is such an amazing concealer, and does not even look like you are wearing anything on your skin, but covers so well. Once again, this is not new either, but deserves to be on my Sephora Must Haves: July!
- Huda Beauty Easy Bake Powder: First off, the name is really cute! As someone who grew up in the nineties, Easy Bake Ovens were my jam! I also have been a fan of Huda Beauty for a long time now, and am slowly getting into setting powders. I’ve only seen incredible things about the rest of the line, so this is definitely on my radar!
- GLAMGLOW INSTAMUD 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment: GLAMGLOW is a brand that I know super well, and have loved forever. Their products always work well with my skin, and I see instant results with almost everything I’ve tried. Having something that works in sixty seconds seems like a busy girl’s dream, right?
- MILK MAKEUP – KUSH Fiber Brow Gel: Funny story coming! I picked up the mascara on a trip to Sephora a few weeks ago, and was not aware of why it was named KUSH. I know, judge me! I’ve had amazing results with the mascara, and my brows always need a little bit of help. With the results I have had from the mascara, the brow gel must be great too!
- BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Endless Bronze & Glow: I love Chrissy Teigen, and I think majority of the rest of society can say that as well. I’ve loved the few things I have tried from her collab with BECCA in the past, and am so excited to see more products coming! Plus, BECCA makes some amazing products. This also has the cutest design ever!
Shop The Post
Looking for more beauty posts?
What’s on your Sephora shopping list?