Wow, the past month has seriously been crazy. Apart from traveling, I have been so swamped with work. In good news, things have finally slowed down around here, and we get back to blogging! Yay! If you are like me, you probably have a pretty serious addiction to Sephora as well. The past few months I have making my Sephora must haves as a way of guiding your guilty shopping addiction! Keep reading to see what is in my cart this month!
Sephora Must Haves: June 2018
- Isle of Paradise Tanning Drops $29 : OMG, if you have not tried these, then you really need to. A great part about this product is that it comes in multiple shades. Be sure to view my full review that is live on the blog right now!
- Moon Juice: Beauty Shroom Plumping Jelly Serum $58 : I’ve been hearing about Moon Juice for years, and all of the amazing results it can have in your body. When I stumbled upon them creating topical treatments, I was immediately interested.
- Jo Malone London Tropical Cherimoya $140 : I love throwing a perfume into the mix because…I love scents! Jo Malone always has some really amazing and unique scents for any season. This got my attention because the bottle is just so gorgeous, and the scent seems appealing as well. This has bergamot which basically sold me. There are also some notes that are fruity and floral which really make it the scent of the season.
- Saturday Skin Waterfall Glacier Water Cream $39 : I actually haven’t tried anything from this brand, which still shocks me. The Tatcha Water Cream is basically a staple in my life, and I am always interested to try new water creams as they come out. The pink packaging always gets to me too.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dream Glow Palette $45 : You already know that I love a good highlighter. ABH is a brand that I have up and down feelings about when it comes to their highlighters, but I have to at least give them a chance. It is almost like some weird collection that I have going on in my vanity. The bright colors seem really fun for the insanely warm weather we are having.
- Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation $29 : I don’t know about you, but my foundation needs are changing. My skin has been going through some odd changes lately, and I guess this is part of the approach to 30? Anyway! I’ve always been an enormous fan of Benefit foundations, and you already know I have to try the new one.
What is on your Sephora wishlist?
*This Post Contains Affiliate Links*