I don’t know about you, but I am being teased with this weather! One day it is warm enough to fry an egg, and the next day there is a warning for snow. Sephora is one of my favorite places to go to renew myself for spring. March is no exception to my Sephora Must Haves! Use this as a shopping list to get yourself spring ready!
Sephora Must Haves: March 2018
- Olaplex Hair Perfector #3: I have been really into taking great care of my hair this year. Not only have I been rough on my hair throughout my life, but this weather is rough too. I’ve heard so many amazing thing about the Olaplex system, and was pretty excited to hear that it was available at Sephora now.
- Tatcha The Silk Canvas Face Primer: Has anyone ever used something like this?! A balm primer seems like a new concept to me, but correct me if I am wrong. Tatcha is a brand that I am completely obsessed with. Not only are the products incredible for my skin, but the packaging is also to die for.
- Too Faced White Peach Eyeshadow Palette: Too Faced always has some of my favorite eyeshadow formulas. I also really love their variety of nudes, and it is so easy to create an entire eye look with just one palette. I am packing for a trip abroad right now, and am going to have to add this to my shopping list!
- YSL All Hours Foundation: I know what you are thinking. Not another foundation! So many of my favorite companies are whipping out new formulas this year, and I feel the need to try them all. It’s like Pokemon, but with foundations. I love YSL Beauty, and find their products to be so luxurious. This is my next foundation to try!
- MIU MIU L’eau Rose Perfume: Fragrance is something I am pretty passionate about. Not only do I love new scents, but I love smelling nice. I’ve never tried any of the MIU MIU line, but rose is one of my preferences when it comes to choosing a perfume. It also is pretty spring, if you ask me!
- Benefit Bad Gal Bang Mascara: If you are a regular around here, then you already know about my love for this mascara. It seriously makes my lashes look unreal, and it wears beautifully through the day as well.
Shop The Post
Have you tried any of these yet? What’s on your Sephora shopping list?
*This post contains affiliate links*