Yes friends, it is that time of the month again! I don’t know about you, but I cannot believe that it is already May! As always, I have scoured the Sephora website to bring you my Sephora Must Haves: May 2018! Use this as your ultimate shopping guide to get you ready for spring and summer!
Sephora Must Haves: May 2018
- Yves Saint Laurent Volupt Liquid Color Balm: I always think a great lip balm is important during the summer, and one with a little bit of color can be a must have for your makeup bag!
- St. Tropez Self Tan Purity Water Mousse: The only kind of tanning you should be doing is sunless! Not only is it SO MUCH BETTER for your skin, but there are products out there that make it so easy. I’ve always been a fan of St. Tropez, and I cannot wait to get ahold of this!
- Youth To The People – Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil: I haven’t tried anything from this brand, which is actually shocking. Not only does the name remind me of my favorite meatball place in Stockholm,but I have a pretty irrational love for skincare too!
- Hourglass Women’s Veil Retouching Fluid: Hourglass has always been one of the brands that I really loved, but just never picked up. After reading reviews on this, it seems like the perfect concealer for summer!
- Tatcha – The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment: If you are new around here, then you probably have no idea about my dedication to Tatcha. I think that it is just an amazing brand, and as soon as I found out about this product, I knew that I had to try it!
- Maison Margiela MAISON MARGIELA – REPLICA Sailing Day: REPLICA make some of my favorite scents in the world. I find them to be so unique, deep, and recognizable. I know that ocean scents are some favorites during these warmer month, and this might just be the scent of the summer!
Shop The Post
What are your favorites from the month? Do you have a product that you are want to pick up?