Sephora Must Haves: September 2018
I’m actually not going to say “Wow, can you believe it is September?” this month. It feels like September, just not cool enough! It’s been decently slow in terms of new products, but I assume that is because the holidays are coming up, and companies are preparing for that. Lucky for you, I did find some amazing things that have been released, and some items that you totally need to add to your beauty closet! If Sephora Must Haves are one of your favorite posts, then let’s get going!
- Ouai Air Dry Foam: I have some pretty annoying natural hair. My hair is so thick, curly, and dry! It’s super rare that I am able to wear my natural hair without looking like I rolled out of bed. This product fixes that problem! I can wear my hair natural, and it actually feels and looks amazing. I don’t know if this would be worth it for those of you with straight hair. Any sort of texture to your hair will benefit from this. If you take one thing away from this post, buy this!
- DIOR BACKSTAGE Contour Palette: As we know, I love DIOR Beauty products! This is not super new to Sephora, but it is one of the newer lines from DIOR. I think for the price that you pay you get some amazing powders, and quite a lot of them as well. There are two contour shades, and two “highlight” shades in this. The pigmentation is unreal, and this has become my favorite contour product of the year! I can also use this as eyeshadow, so it makes an amazing travel item as well.
- Beautyblender Bounce Liquid Whip Foundation: This foundation is full of controversy right now. If you read this blog post, then you know that it is actually an amazing foundation. I’m hoping that the shade range enhances over time. The coverage is incredible, and it feels like there is nothing on your skin when you wear it. It also lasts forever.
- Summer Fridays Overtime Mask: The Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask seriously revolutionized my skincare routine. Not only does it perk up your skin like you wouldn’t believe, but it lasts a long time too. I’m so excited that they have released a new product, and this is going to have to join my beauty cabinet!
- Too Faced Sugar Peach Wet and Dry Face & Eye Palette: To be honest, one of the main reasons this is on here is because Too Faced does the most amazing peach scent in their makeup. If this came in perfume, candle, or body product form, I would be all over it. I think this is really unique in that it is able to perform both wet and dry. I haven’t tried anything that has been marketed that way, and I’ve had great luck with the Too Faced Peach variations in the past.
- Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil: I mean…It’s Rihanna guys! Fenty Beauty has been incredible since it released, and I haven’t had anything that hasn’t been amazing for me. I’m super into highlighter of any sort, and this definitely peaked my interest when I saw it on the Sephora site!
Shop The Post
Which Sephora Must Haves seem the most interesting to you?